- 1 cup raisins, chopped
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup red glace cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced dried apricots
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mixed peel
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1/2 cup pitted dried dates, chopped
- 1 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao liqueur
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
1. Place raisins, sultanas, cherries, apricot, cranberries, mixed peel, currants, dates, marmalade, rum, creme de cacao, brown sugar and mixed spice in a bowl. Mix to combine.
2. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool, dark place for at least 1 week, stirring occasionally, to allow flavours to develop.