Tomato, Watermelon and Feta Salad
- 1 Cup Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Cups Mixed Heirloom Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 Cups Seedless Watermelon, diced 3/4"
- 1 Tbsp Red Onion, peeled and finely minced
- 1/2 Cup Seeded Cucumber, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, seeded,and diced 1/2"
- 1 Tbsp Chives, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp Blended Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
1.Combine all ingredients except feta in a large stainless bowl and toss gently to combine. (The salad may be prepared up to 4 hours in advance.)
2.Just prior to serving, gently toss in crumbled Feta Cheese.
3.Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.