Shrimp Kebabs with Cilantro-Lime & Plum
Toss quick-cooking shrimp, juicy summertime plums and zesty jalapenos with a simple cilantro-lime marinade for a deluxe meal in minutes. If you like, use peaches or nectarines in place of the plums and red or green bell peppers for the jalapeno. Make it a Meal: Enjoy with grilled red potatoes and Bok Choy-Apple Slaw.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 raw shrimp (8-12 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 jalapeno peppers, stemmed, seeded and quartered lengthwise
- 2 plums, pitted and cut into sixths
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 33mins
Whisk oil, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice and salt in a large bowl. Set aside 3 tablespoons of the mixture in a small bowl to use as dressing. Add shrimp, jalapenos and plums to the remaining marinade; toss to coat.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Make 4 kebabs, alternating shrimp, jalapenos and plums evenly among the skewers. (Discard the marinade). Grill the kebabs, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 8 minutes Total. Drizzle with the reserved dressing.
You'll also love
- French Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TPC Pumpkin Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Au Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PC Lobster Newburg Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple-Cinnamon Monkey Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Little Lemon Meringue Pies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp, Tomatillo Salsa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)