Cheddar Macaroni Beef Casserole
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup Kraft Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese
HEAT oven to 400ºF. Prepare Kraft Dinner as directed on package, omitting the butter. Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain. Stir in tomatoes and oregano; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
COMBINE Kraft Dinner and meat mixture; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish. Top with Cheddar.
BAKE 10 min. or until Cheddar is melted and casserole is heated through.
You'll also love
- Lemon Lime Freeze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Broccolini Stir-Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne gorgonzola with chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with roasted vegetable... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese Ham Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)