Mmmm, these candied nuts are perfectly sweetened with a slight hint of vanilla. Enjoy!
- 2 cups whole nuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cooking time 30mins
Heat a pan on medium high and melt butter. Then add nuts, sugars, and cinnamon. Cook while stirring constantly until sugar melts.
Remove pan from heat and add vanilla. Stir vigorously into the nuts. Spread the nuts out on parchment paper or a silicon mat and cool completely.
You'll also love
- Steakhouse Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Catfish Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pretzels 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Margaritaville Nachos 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Custard Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sicilian Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Black-Pepper Shrimp &... 5/5 (1 Votes)