Banana Pineapple Delight
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- 2 Cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Cups sifted icing sugar
- 3/4 Cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 - 14oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 large ripe banana's sliced thinly
- 2 envelopes dream whip, prepared as directed on package
- 1/3 cup cherries cut in half (optional)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Grease 9 x 13 pan (or glass casserole).
2. Prepare and spread crumb crust (1st three Ing).
3. Beat eggs high speed until light (4 Min), add icing sugar, butter and vanilla. Beat for 5 mins.
4. Spread over crumb crust, chill for 30 Mins.
5. Spread pineapple over, arrange banana slices over pineapple. Cove with prepared dream whip.
6. Sprinkle with nuts if desired (graham wafer crumbs work too).
7. Cover and refrigerate 6 hrs or overnight.