Chocolate Macaroon Bars
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2-2/3 cups MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 cups fresh white bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
# 1 Heat oven to 350°F.
# 2 Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa and butter in large bowl; press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
# 3 Bake 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut, bread crumbs, eggs, vanilla and small chocolate chips in medium bowl; stir until blended. Spoon evenly over prepared crust.
# 4 Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator. 24 to 36 bars.