Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz. (1 cup) sour cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 half-pints fresh blueberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat oven to 350. Place paper liners in muffin pans.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy(5 min.) with the mixer on low speed, add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla, sour cream, and milk.
3. In a seperate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture to the batter and beat until just mixed. Fold in the blueberries with a spattula.
4. Scoop the batter into the pans, filling each cup over the top. Bake for 25-30 min, or until muffins are lightly browned on top.