- 2-4 pieces of salmon (can use other fish)
- olive oil and little bit of butter
- salt and pepper, cajun seasoning
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1/2 red onion diced
- can of white corn or fresh corn off the cob
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado cut up
- 1 mango cut up
- cilantro chopped
- dash of italian dressing
1. season the fish with the salt, pepper and seasoning prior to cooking.
2. cook up the red pepper and onions till almost tender and add the corn and black beans. stir and right before serving add the mango, avocado, cilantro and italian dressing.
3. heat the olive oil and butter till hot and put fish in flesh side down. cook 3-4 minutes. then put in a baking dish in the oven on 350 for 6-8 minutes (test for doneness).
4. take out when done and top with the veggies and mango topping. (be generous!!)