- 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced (Granny Smith)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
2. tossed the apples in the cinnamon and sugar flour and nutmeg. Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Pour water evenly over all.
3. Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.