HEARTY PEPPERONI & CHEESE BAKE
- 3 cups Mostaccioli, or other pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups (about a 26oz. jar) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg. ( about 6oz.) of pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) of cubed mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 TBLS. grated parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
in large bowl, toss pasta, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and mozz cheese.
Spoon into 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Makes 6 to 8 servings