Broccoli and Potato Salad
A little twist on the green bean potato salad.
- 1-1/2 pounds new or red potatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup green onions, white & green parts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
Halve or quarter the potatoes to make bite size pieces. Boil for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool completely.
Steam the broccoli for 2 minutes. Let cool completely.
Mix together the potatoes, broccoli, and green onion in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Pour the dressing mixture of the potatoes and broccoli and mix gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Seafood Cous Cous Stew (Boma) 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cranberry Raisin Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Carrot Ring 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled asparagus with lemon and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hot And Sour Broccoli Beef 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Potato Soup 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE 5/5 (1 Votes)