Broccoli and Potato Salad
A little twist on the green bean potato salad.
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 1-1/2 pounds new or red potatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup green onions, white & green parts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
Halve or quarter the potatoes to make bite size pieces. Boil for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool completely.
Steam the broccoli for 2 minutes. Let cool completely.
Mix together the potatoes, broccoli, and green onion in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Pour the dressing mixture of the potatoes and broccoli and mix gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Portobello Mushroom Stroganoff 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Carrot Ring 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Bites 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
Review this recipe