Creamy, slightly sweet, vegan coleslaw.
- 1/3 cup soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sucanat or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoon. pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion
Adapted from cookiemadness.net
Mix together the dressing ingredients:
soy yogurt, sugar, garlic salt, lime juice, pickle juice, wasabi paste, and ground pepper.
In a large bowl, mix together the slaw:
cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and onion.
Pour dressing into slaw and mix well. Taste and adjust salt and pepper, if necessary. Refrigerate several hours before serving.