Buca Di Beppo's Chicken Cacciatore With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- CHICKEN CACCIATORE:
- 1 chicken baked
- 5 ounces red onions sliced
- 1 ounce capers
- 7 ounces mushrooms quartered
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 ounces sherry
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce garlic
- GARLIC MASHED POTATOES:
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 pound soft butter
- 5 ounces Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
Chicken Cacciatore: Bake chicken in a 360 degree oven until cooked completely through and golden brown in color.
Meanwhile, in a large pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Sauté until onions become tender. Add capers, oregano, and sherry. Once half the sherry has cooked out, add the marinara sauce and reduce by a third.
On a large platter, place a ring of Garlic Mashed Potatoes just inside the rim. Place chicken on the potatoes. Top chicken with sauce, serve to delighted guests and graciously accept their compliments.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Wash potatoes and boil until tender and soft. Place potatoes in mixer with rest of ingredients and mix on low speed until potatoes are mashed.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Buca Di Beppo's Baked Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sonic's Coconut Cream Pie Shake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chart House's Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Luby's Cafeteria's Jalapeño... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- P. F. Chang's Garlic Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- A Touch Of Garlic's Fresh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)