Fish - Heavenly Halibut
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven broiler.
Grease a baking dish.
1. In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
2. Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
3. Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.
4. Spread with the Parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.