Turkey Rolls Wrapped in Bacon
- 2 lbs turkey breasts (you can also use chicken breasts)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cream cheese (any of your choice. I use herb and garlic)
- 10-12 pieces of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 115mins
Preheat oven to 350 F
1. Slice peppers length wise into ½ inch strips.
2. Cut turkey breasts into ½ inch filets and pound them a bit. Salt and pepper.
3. Cover one side of the filet with cream cheese. Lay pepper slices (one of each color). Roll jelly style.
4. Wrap bacon around the rolls (one slice should be enough to cover the whole roll).
5. Lay all the turkey rolls into a 9x13 baking dish and bake in 350 degrees oven for 40-50 minutes.
6. Slice rolls in halves and serve.