- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 ripe bananas)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped*
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- If peeling ahead of time, mix apple chunks with 1 TBS lemo juice to keep from turning brown.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3) Pour batter 2/3 full into muffin cups. Bake about 20 - 25 mins until browned.