Fish - Indian Spiced Roast Salmon
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp curry paste (Madras or mild)
- 1 tbsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 lb salmon filet
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, curry paste, ginger, garlic, cilantro and mint.
2. Lay salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and coat it with spice paste. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes (or in the fridge for several hours). Season fish with salt to taste.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Roast salmon for 15 to 20 minutes or until white juices appear and salmon flakes separate just slightly when pressed in the thickest part.