Duff's Blue Bunny Fried Ice Cream
- 8 (1/2 cup) scoops Blue Bunny®
- Premium Ice Cream Red Carpet Red Velvet Cake™ (or any favorite Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream flavor!)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 Lollipop sticks
- Butterscotch, chocolate or caramel sauce, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
1. Place ice cream balls on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours.
2. In a soup bowl or other medium-sized bowl, beat eggs and sugar with a fork until well blended. Place panko crumbs in another soup bowl or medium-sized bowl. Dip the ice cream balls into egg mixture, then roll in the panko bread crumbs, coating completely. Freeze 1 hour.
3. Heat oil in a deep-fat fryer to 375 degrees F. Fry ice cream balls, one at a time, until golden brown; 30 seconds to 1 minute; remove from the oil and insert a lollipop stick. Top with a drizzle of butterscotch, chocolate or caramel sauce and a dollop of whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.