Key Lime Pie
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar-free lime-flavored gelatin
- 2 containers (6-oz.) fat-free key lime pie yogurt
- 1 container (8 ox.) frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ready reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
Adapted from androidcommunity.com
1) In microwave-safe measuring cup heat water on high (100% power) for 45 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
2) In large bowl whisk together gelatin mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. (If you reserve some of the whipped topping you can use it as topping.) Carefully spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
3) Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.