Anise Glazed Cookies
- 8 Cups Flour
- 6 tbs. Baking Powder
- 7 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 lb Margarine
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 1 tsp. Anise Seed OR 6 Drops Anise Oil
- 1 tsp. Cream of Tarter
Cooking time 10mins
1. Combine flour, baking powder, anise seed and tarter and form into well on table.
2. In a bowl beat eggs and sugar, mix well, add butter vanilla and water.
3. Incorporate liquids with flour a little at a time, knead dough until soft but not sticky.
4. Cut off pieces of dough roll out long and pencil like and form into shapes.
5. Bake 400 for about 10 minutes.