Blueberry Snack Bars
Taken to NuTech appreciation supper
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix or lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups p. sugar
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 c. flaked coconut
- 3/4 c. chopped walnuts.
1. In large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, butter and 1 egg. Pat mixture into buttered 15x10" jelly roll pan. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in 2 eggs and sugar. Pour over cake mixture. Spoon pie filling over top. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
1. Bake at 325* for 45 minutes until lightly browned. Cool; cut into bars.