- 2 (6 oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (11 oz) log goat cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 c. toasted, chopped pecans, divided
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 T all-purpose flour
- 2 t. Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 c. soft whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 T. butter, melted
Drain artichoke hearts well; chop. Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in artichokes, pecans, green onions, flour, and Italian seasoning. Spoon in an ungreased shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine remaining 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs. and melted butter; toss gently. Sprinkle over dip.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20 minutes or until dip is thoroughly heated and topping is browned. Garnish, if desired. Serve hot with bagel chips