Seasoned Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream, Heaping
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped Or Sliced Green Onions For Serving, Optional
Combine ingredients and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to combine. Makes about 2 cups. Keeps in refrigerator for a couple weeks.
Note: When you mix your dip, depending upon your tastes, you may want to decrease the amount of garlic powder and cayenne pepper at first and decide how much you like. We like food a little on the zippy side, so it’s perfect for our tastes.