Salad, GARBANZO-RED KIDNEY BEAN
- 2 cups Chopped Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Red Kidney Beans, rinsed from can
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Beans, rinsed from can
- 1 Med. Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Garlic-seasoned Croutons
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tblsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tblsp Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp Salt, optional
First make sure to wash all your vegetables.
Start by chopping up the lettuce and throw into your favorite bowl.
Chop your cucumber and green pepper and put in bowl.
Next place your beans into a drainer and rinse with warm water. Then place into bowl.
Take your tortilla chips and crush them first and then into the bowl as well. Then your croutons.
Place olive oil, mayonnaise, and ranch into a small bowl. Stir together.
Now last but not least toss it all together well. Add salt if needed for personal like.
You can always use fresh boiled kidney & garbanzo beans but if you are in hurry canned will do just as well. Also you can add cubes or strips of cooked chicken breast, which will fit right in, for optional flavor.
You'll also love
- Pork Carnitas for the crock pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin roll with cream cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea & Chorizo Fideos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked LIma Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moroccan Lentil and Garbanzo Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Garbanzo Tacos with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Burrito Chicken Dogs with Dirty... 0/5 (0 Votes)