Fruits, Vegetables and Other Produce
From Deb Beining
Rate this recipe
Add a photo
3 egg whites
1/8 tsp. salt
3/4 cup sugar
3 1/2 Tbsp. Raspberry Jello
1 tsp. vinegar
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Beat until stiff: eggs and salt
2. Gradually add: sugar and Rasp. Jello
3. Blend in: vinegar and chocolate chips
4. Drop by tsp. on brown grocery bags.
5. Bake @ 250 for 30 min, turn off over and leave in another 25 min You'll also love
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Do you have a website or cooking blog?
Find more useful information here.
Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions.