1/2 c = 317 calories
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 pkgs (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 oz) kool whip, thawed
- 1 pkg (18 oz) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Shaved white chocolate, optional
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter & confectioners sugar until smooth In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes, let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Gradually stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
Spread 1 1/3 cups of crushed cookies into an ungreased 9 X 13 pan. Layer with half of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with shaved white chocolate, if desired.