Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 6 med pork chops
- seasoned salt
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 pkg hash browns (12 oz)
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can french onion rings
Brown chops and spinkle with seasoned salt.
Mix soup, milk, sour cream, hashbrown, salt, pepper,
1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 can of onion rings.
Spoon onto a greased casserole or 9X13 inch pan and arrange chops over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min.
Top with remaining cheese and onion rings.
Bake uncovered for 5 min more.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)