Ginger Raspberry Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 14 / teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped crystallized ginger
Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ground ginger in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the mashed pumpkin, raspberry jam, skim milk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla in a medium bowl; mix well.
Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
Stir in the crystallized ginger. Spoon into 12 muttered muffin cups.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from cups.