Christmas Bark Cookie Crunch
- 1 lb. white chocolate chips
- 14 Oreos, broken into pieces
- 1 and 1/2 cups pretzels, broken
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature Reese’s cups
- 1/2 cup Peanut M&Ms (Christmas Colors)
- Christmas sprinkles
Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil. Spread the broken pretzels, broken cookies & peanuts on the prepared cookie sheet. Melt the white chocolate in microwave until smooth (1 minute to 1 ½ minutes, make sure to add a little canola oil).
Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the pretzel mixture, spreading with a spatula if needed. Before it sets, sprinkle on M&Ms, Miniature Reese’s, Peanut Butter Chips and sprinkles. Place the tray into the refrigerator until set. Break into pieces and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark 3.8/5 (66 Votes)