Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine & Broccoli
- 1 pound bacon sliced in bit sized pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz fresh parmesan
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz fettuccine
Preheat large skillet over high heat.
Fill stock pot with water and cook pasta until no longer breaks when bent. Add broccoli. Cook until pasta is just shy of al dente. Remove from heat.
Grate cheese and set aside.
Put bacon into skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally until baacon is fully cooked. (about 10 minutes)
Wash and chop chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
Remove bacon and drain all but 1 Tbsp of grease. Add chicken and saute over medium-high heat. Add salt and pepper and cook thoroughly (5 min). Remove from skillet and drain drippings.
Over medium heat add butter to skillet. When melted add cream and whisk. Add cheese and whisk until smooth. Keep sauce at bubble.
Remove pasta/broccoli from water (tongs) and add to alfredo sauce. Twist pasta in sauce to coat. Add chicken and bacon and toss with tongs.
Heat about 5 minutes or until sauce is absorbed and coats pasta.
You'll also love
- Instant Mashed Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TAGINE MAKFOUL Lamb Tagine with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pretty Penne Ham Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Campagnolo (pasta w/goat cheese) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Meat Ravioli Filling 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Dal Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Sun-dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)