- 3/4 c melted margarine
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 3/4 finely chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 12 oz cool whip
- 1 3 3/4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3 3/4 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c milk
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 small hershey bar grated
Combine margarine, flour, and pecans, mix well and press into 13x9x2 pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 min. Cool completely.
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 1/2 c of the cool whip, mix well, and spread over the cooled crust, and chill for at least 30 min.
Combine the choclate and vanilla pudding with the milk, beat 2 min. spread over cream cheese layer. Spread the remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Garnish with pecans and grated chocolate. Refrigerate until set.