Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
A creative twist is added to this Lasagna recipe making it easy and quick to whip up. Can be prepared from Kitchen to table in less than an hour, enjoy!
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an un-greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 375° fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)