Twice Baked Potatoes Makeover
- 3 large baking potatoes (2-1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thin green onion slices
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 21mins
Adapted from kraft.com
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
PIERCE potatoes in several places with tip of sharp knife. Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until tender. Immediately cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
BEAT potato pulp, broth, 1/2 cup cheese, onions, sour cream and mustard with mixer until well blended. Spoon into shells; top with remaining cheese and paprika.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.