Oreo and Peanut Butter Layered Baby Lattice Pies
- Two refrigerated 9 inch pie crusts
- 16 Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 8 muffin cups with non stick cooking spray.
2. Unroll pie crusts and cut out eight 4-inch rounds. Press into prepared muffin pan.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over each cookie then stack 2 cookies on top of each other. Place 2 stacked cookies into pie crusts. With remaining pie dough, cut long thin strips to prepare lattice top. Follow photos to make lattice tops or use a flat piece of dough with slits cut on top.
4. Brush melted butter over tops then sprinkle generously with sugar. Bake for 22-26 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool then remove from pan.