roasted potato, tomato and green bean salad
- FOR THE SALAD
- o 5 garlic cloves
- o 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- o 1 1/2 pounds Russian banana fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- o 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- o 4 stems fresh thyme
- o Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- o 3 ounces green beans
- o 2 cups baby arugula
- FOR THE DRESSING
- o 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- o 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- o 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- o 1/2 shallot, minced
- o 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Make the salad: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Puree garlic and oil in a blender until smooth. Toss with potatoes, tomatoes, and thyme on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until potatoes are golden and tender, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Prepare an ice-water bath. Cook green beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright green and just tender. Transfer to ice-water bath. When cool, drain beans in a colander.
Make the dressing: Combine vinegar, mustard, thyme, and shallot in a small bowl. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
Toss potato mixture, beans, and arugula with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.6/5 (80 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean... 4.6/5 (67 Votes)