Crispy Baked Cod
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 (6-oz.) cod fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place fillets on a lightly greased wire rack in a baking pan; sprinkle evenly with salt. Spoon breadcrumb mixture evenly onto fillets, pressing down gently. Drizzle evenly with 2 Tbsp. melted butter.
3. Bake at 400° for 17 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
*1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs may be substituted.