Olive Juice Bread Bath
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 Tbsp of dried oregano crushed
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Crusty bread for serving
In a small mixing bowl, combine the cheese, parsley,oregano, garlic, pepper and salt; stir to blend.
Transfer half of the cheese mixture to a wide, shallow serving bowl.
Pour the oil over the cheese mixture in the serving bowl, then drizzle with the vinegar. Sprinkle the
remaining cheese mixture on top. Serve with bread