ROASTED PEAR COMPOTE WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- 6 each Pears
- 3 each Granny apples, diced
- 1/2 cup Pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Garnish Pecans, toasted
Yield: 4 lb
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut pear in half and remove core. Place in a roasting pan and roast in oven for 40 minutes. Remove and chill. Cut in large dices.
3. Dice apples. Add cooled pears, add most of pecans, and blue cheese. Add Dressing and toss carefully.
4. Top with remaining blue cheese and toasted pecans.