HG's Merry Cranberry Pear Tarts
1/12th of recipe (1 tart): 70 calories, 1g fat, 99mg sodium, 15.5g carbs, 2g fiber, 8g sugars, 0.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
- 2 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread (like Brummel & Brown)
- 4 cups finely chopped pears
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar (not packed)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 12 small square wonton wrappers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
Bring a large skillet to medium-high heat. Add butter and let it coat the bottom. Add pears, and sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cook and stir until softened, about 8 minutes.
Transfer to a medium bowl to cool, and stir in chopped cranberries and lemon juice.
Place each wonton wrapper into a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
Let cool completely, about 10 minutes.
Evenly distribute pear mixture among the wonton shells.