By Nicole S
This bright citrus punch is so refreshing, especially in hot weather. Best when citrus juices are fresh-squeezed and then strained directly into the pitcher. For an alcoholic version, replace ginger ale with champagne.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lemonade
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large pitcher, combine the juices and lemonade.
Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl. Slowly add ginger ale.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp, Scallop & Crab Ceviche... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tart 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Honey-Orange Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange-Tangerine Smoothie 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Sorbet 4.4/5 (5 Votes)