This bright citrus punch is so refreshing, especially in hot weather. Best when citrus juices are fresh-squeezed and then strained directly into the pitcher. For an alcoholic version, replace ginger ale with champagne.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lemonade
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large pitcher, combine the juices and lemonade.
Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl. Slowly add ginger ale.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Peach Cooler 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Corn Souffle 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Almond Orange Macaroons - Gluten &... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Dark chocolate dipped orange... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cranberry Sandwich Cookies... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Champagne Cosmo 4.5/5 (13 Votes)