Chilled Watermelon Soup
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix Creations Variable Speed 10-in-1 Blending Machine (K30074).
- 4 cups watermelon cubes, seeded
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (optional garnish)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional garnish)
Process the watermelon, apple juice, lime juice, ginger, and honey in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. Serve in individual bowls with a dollop of yogurt and a sprig of mint, if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- WATERMELON CRAWL 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Beverage: Watermelon Killer Chiller 4.6/5 (50 Votes)