Thai Noodles with Peanut and Chicken
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger root, grated or minced
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon roasted red chile paste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp fat-free chicken broth
- 8 ounces cellophane noodles
- 2 green onions, sliced
Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Bring a pan of water to boil and cook noodles per the directions.
Spray a medium saucepan with canola oil and heat over medium high heat. Add chicken and stir fry until just cooked through. Remove from pan.
Add red peppers, garlic, and ginger and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan, along with the noodles. Add the sauce and stir together as the sauce heats up. Place on serving dish and sprinkle the green onions on top.