Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap with Avocado and Pepper Jack Cheese
Calories per serving:
Fat per serving:
Saturated fat per serving:
Monounsaturated fat per serving:
Polyunsaturated fat per serving:
Cholesterol per serving:
Protein per serving:
Carbohydrates per serving:
Sugars per serving:
Fiber per serving:
Sodium per serving:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (5-ounce) box or bag baby spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Hot sauce
Preparation time 10mins
1. Spray a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2 minutes.
3. Whisk together eggs and egg whites in a small bowl. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place 1/4 of egg mixture in the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 ounce cheese.
5. Top with 4 slices avocado and fold, burrito-style. Slice in half and serve.