nacho cheese beef bake
- 2 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can nacho cheese soup
- 1 jar 5 1/2 oz. sliced pimiento stuff olives
- 1 / can 4 oz chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 /3 cup prepared ranch dressing
cook noodles according to pkg directions, drain.
meanwhile cook beef over medium heat until no loger pink. drain. stir in tomatoes,soup,oves,and chilies. bring to a boil.. reduce heat, simmer. uncovered for 10 min. stir in noodles.
transfer to greased 11x7 baking dish.sprinkle with cheese. bake 350* for 15-20 min or until heated through. top with tortilla chips, drizzle with salad dressing. serve with shredded lettuce sour cream and salsa