Chocolate Cherry Martini
By Nicole S
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 T chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
1. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, brandy, cream and cherry juice.
2. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail glass; strain vodka mixture on top. Serve with cherry.Yield: 1 serving.