- 1 3lb. prepared corn beef
To cook prepared corn beef
Place in a large pot. along with liquid that accompanies
Pour in enough water to cover the beef, and bring the water to a boil on the stove top. Skim of the froth and add spices.
Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover the pot.
3 lb. corn beef take about 3 hours to become perfectly tender.
Check meat occassionaly, adding more water if necessary.
The beef is ready when it pulls apart easily.
For a 1 pot feast, you can add sheredded cabbage, potatoes and carrots during the last half hour of cooking.
You'll also love
- Thai Shrimp Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Chile Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Okra Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hamburger Corn Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Roast ( Venezuelan style) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET BOURBON CORN PUDDING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poor Man's Prime Rib 0/5 (0 Votes)