- 1 3lb. prepared corn beef
To cook prepared corn beef
Place in a large pot. along with liquid that accompanies
Pour in enough water to cover the beef, and bring the water to a boil on the stove top. Skim of the froth and add spices.
Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover the pot.
3 lb. corn beef take about 3 hours to become perfectly tender.
Check meat occassionaly, adding more water if necessary.
The beef is ready when it pulls apart easily.
For a 1 pot feast, you can add sheredded cabbage, potatoes and carrots during the last half hour of cooking.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (279 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)