Pork Medallions with Cranberry Mustard Sauce
Makes 2 servings
Serve with Caraway-scented noodles
- 3/4 lb. pork tenderloin
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
To Cook Meat
Remove visible fat from port and cut into 1 inch slices. Cover with plastic wrap
Using bottom of skillet or palm of hand, flatten medallions to about 1/2 inch.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with olive oil spray.
Brown medallions for 3 min. Turn over and add salt and pepper to cooked side.
Brown second side for 2 min. Remove to plate. (Meat thermometer should read 145 deg)
To Make Sauce
Add orange juice into skillet. Using wood spoon, scrape up any brown bits. Add brown sugar, mustard and cranberries. Stir to dissolve sugar. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until cranberries burst. Using spoon, mash berries. Stir to make a smooth sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Lemon Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Rubbed Right 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Fruit Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seasoned Chicken or Turkey Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Protein Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-wrapped grilled pork chops... 0/5 (0 Votes)