Bacon-wrapped grilled pork chops with citrus drizzle
- 3 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 6 slices of nitrate-free bacon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat grill on medium high for at least 10 minutes. Pat pork chops with a paper towel and wrap each one with two slices of bacon, overlapping them and securing them with toothpicks. Season both sides with generous amounts of salt and pepper.
Place chops on the grill, cover, and cook about 8-10 minutes per side, flipping once. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 155-160°F / 68-71°C.
Mix lime juice, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and red pepper flakes in a bowl and whisk well. Add salt and pepper to taste. This is your citrus vinaigrette. Serve pork chops over a bed of steamed broccoli and drizzle with citrus vinaigrette.
You'll also love
- Rumanian Fried Noodle Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato, Zucchini and Basil Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Carpaccio With Avocado 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Tzatziki 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Tenderloins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frosted Orange Crème 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken w/ Lemon Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)