Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 12 ounces fresh ricotta cheese drained for two hours
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 6 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Maple Syrup
Bake sweet potatoes allow to cool slightly, then peel and scoop out flesh.
Using 3 cups of potatoes, add ricotta cheese and blend well. Add parmesan, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg. Mix in flour 1/2 cup at a time until soft dough forms.
Divide into 6 pieces, roll into logs.
Freeze or cook in salted boiling water.
Melt butter over medium high heat. Cook until brown and toasty. Add sage, hazelnuts and syrup. Toss in the gnocchi.
You'll also love
- Onion Poppy Seed Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Texas Sushi (Steak and Bacon) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Three Corn Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Meat Ravioli Filling 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Ham and Sweet Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp with Sweet Potato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUTEED FIDDLEHEAD AND MUSHROOM... 0/5 (0 Votes)