Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 12 ounces fresh ricotta cheese drained for two hours
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 6 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Maple Syrup
Bake sweet potatoes allow to cool slightly, then peel and scoop out flesh.
Using 3 cups of potatoes, add ricotta cheese and blend well. Add parmesan, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg. Mix in flour 1/2 cup at a time until soft dough forms.
Divide into 6 pieces, roll into logs.
Freeze or cook in salted boiling water.
Melt butter over medium high heat. Cook until brown and toasty. Add sage, hazelnuts and syrup. Toss in the gnocchi.
You'll also love
- Baked Coconut Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- OIL,CHERRY TOMATOES, GARLIC PASTA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pesto Chicken and bow Ties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Mexican Potato Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gourmet Sweet Potato Classic 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gnocchi with Creamy Crab Pan Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)